One Day Kiev Tour
Spend a day with me, and I’ll give you Kiev
Duration: up to 6 hours
*Price for group up to 2 people
“There is no city in the world that is more beautiful than Kiev.” wrote Mikhail Bulgakov. It’s hard to say exactly what makes it so unique: ancient golden-domed cathedrals, magnificent architecture, green hills and blooming chestnut trees in spring or beautiful and hospitable citizens. Anyway, it is for sure one of the places in the world that must be visited at least once in a life.
Let me customize a perfect day!
It goes without saying, you want your visit to Kiev to be perfect.
And surely you may wonder how to get organized, how much to program, and what to see and do.
My pleasure will be to plan a private Kiev tour all for you.
I will customize your day according to your interests.
And on the big day, a private Kiev guide will be with you at all times.
No worries. Just relax.
Highlights recommended to see:
- Golden Gate with the Church of the Annunciation on top of it – the main ancient entrance to Kiev.
- Castle of a Baron.
- Karaite synagogue.
- Some of the Kiev murals.
- St. Sophia’s Cathedral UNESCO World Heritage Site since the 10th century.
- St.Michael’s Golden-Domed Monastery.
- Andriyivskyy Descent – “Kiev Montmartre” Street.
- Old Kiev Hill with ramparts and contours of basement of the first stone Christian church.
- Saint Andrew’s Church – amazing Baroque church constructed in 1747–1754.
- Podil – Lower Town.
- Landscape Alley with whimsical sculptures.
- We will walk along the main Kiev Street – Kreschatik and Independence Square (Maidan). At the Alley of the Heroes of Heavenly Hundred, I will tell you all about the bloody events – Mass shootings of members of Euromaidan – which happened in December 2013- February 2014.
- We will have a ride and see the deepest metro station in the world – “Arsenalna” (depth of laying is 105.5 m).
- Kiev Pechersk Lavra Caves and Monastery Complex – UNESCO World Heritage site since the 10th century.
- “Rodina mat” Monument. Area of the National Museum of the History of Ukraine in the Second World War. Memorial complex.
- Mariyinsky Palace in the Mariyinsky Park – built on the order of the Russian Empress Elizabeth in 1752.
- Park of Glory over the Dnipro river with a picturesque view on the left bank and the river. In the area of the park is located Memorial to the victims of the Holodomor.
- Transportation to & from the tour. Though a private car service is also available on request at an additional pay.
- Food and drink, lunch. Certainly, I will give you insider’s tips for a good place for lunch.
- Admission fee to the St.Sophia Cathedral – 80,00 Hryvna (€2,50)
Why take this tour
- You get to do more. As this full day tour is an extended version of the half day Kiev tour with a more leisurely pace, longer visits to the main sights, and of course more sites to cover.
- Your program in this Kiev private tour will be all tailored to you.
- You will discover Kiev in the company of an engaging, dependable local.
- We meet and start the tour wherever it is convenient to you. I design the tour from any venue.
- You pick the start time of the Kiev tour.
- The tour ends where you request. I will look after you all the way.
- No advanced payment required.Cash pay after the tour.
BST KIEV GUIDE invites you to explore amazing Kiev!