All the big sites and many of the secret ones in a day.
Duration: up to 6 hours
Type of tour: Walking tour
Price: €120 for 1-4people
*During this 6-hour tour, 1 hour is planned for food stops. It can be one long lunch stop or several short stops for a bite or coffee stops.
*After 6 hours, each additional hour of the private guide services is €25.
All the big sites and many of the secret ones in One Day Kiev tour.
This tour will give you a real chance to get under the skin of this amazing city. Discover the roots of Kiev’s past. Experience modern Kiev, like Kievan. We will visit two UNESCO sites of the 11th century. Have a ride in the deepest metro station in the world.
One Day Kiev Tour is the best option for tourists who visit Kiev for a short period of time and want to see all the essential sites of the city.
Main attractions visited on this tour:
- Golden Gate – a medieval gateway that was the main entrance to Kiev in the 11th century.
- St. Sophia Cathedral – UNESCO World Heritage Site since 1011.
- St.Michael’s Golden-Domed Monastery.
- Andrew’s Descent – Kiev “Montmartre” street.
- St. Andrew’s Church – amazing Baroque church constructed in the 18th century.
- Kiev Old Hill – the historical place where Kiev city was founded.
- Landscape Alley – a creative area with colored mosaics, sculptures, installations.
- Kiev murals
- House with Chimeras – the most mysterious and the weirdest building in Kiev.
- Motherland Monument in WWII museum complex.
- Kiev Pechersk Lavra Monastery and Caves – UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- Park of Eternal Glory with a picturesque view on the Kiev left bank.
- Memorial to the Victims of the Holodomor.
- Khreshchatyk Street and Independence Square (Maidan).
And many other equally interesting, well known, and hidden places!
- Pick up at your hotel in the central area.
- English speaking tour guide and expert services.
- Hotel drop off upon request.
- Metro/bus/funicular tickets.
- Admissions if any. Kiev guides enter many attractions free of charge, in case you require your guide to accompany you to any attractions, you may need to cover the guide’s admission as well.
Why take One Day Kiev tour
- The tour itinerary covers all the most famous landmarks of Kiev, including two UNESCO sites.
- The program of the One Day Kiev tour can be all tailored to your requests. You give me your wishes – I tailor the tour accordingly.
- You get to do more. This full-day tour is an extended version of the half-day Kiev tour, so you will see more interesting places.
- You pick the start time. I design the tour from any venue in the central area.
- Your knowledgeable, English-speaking guide will take great professional care of you all the way.
- Feel free to contact me during your stay in Kiev after our tours if you need any help.
By booking this tour I will send you a present – the extended version of my author’s guide “Ultimate Kyiv in Day Itinerary + Map and Tips” (in PDF format) with the list of recommended places to eat.