Itinerary of Full-Day Kyiv Private Tour
All the big sites and many of the secret ones in a day.
Duration: 6 hours
Type of tour: Walking tour
Price: €115 for 1-2 persons
*During this 6-hour tour, 1 hour is planned for food stops. It can be one long lunch stop or several short stops for a bite or coffee stops.
*After 6 hours, each additional hour of the private guide services is €20.
All the big sites and many of the secret ones in One Day Kiev tour.
This tour will give you a real chance to get under the skin of Ukrainian capital. Discover the roots of Kyiv’s past. Experience modern Kyiv, like Kyivan.
We will visit 2 UNESCO sites since the 11th century. *My expert tour as an accredited guide of St.Sophia Cathedral is included in tour price. We will have a ride in the deepest metro station in the world. And the most impressive part of the tour – we will go deep under the ground to the century caves and see mummified monks!
One Day Kiev Tour is the best option for tourists who visit Kyiv for a short period of time and want to see all the essential sites. BEST KYIV GUIDE will take great professional care of you all the way.
Main attractions visited on this tour:
- Golden Gate – a medieval gateway that was the main entrance to Kyiv in the 11th century.
- St. Sophia Cathedral – UNESCO World Heritage Site since 1011. *My expert tour as an accredited guide of St.Sophia is included in the tour price.
- Kiev Pechersk Lavra Monastery and Caves – UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- St.Michael’s Golden-Domed Monastery.
- Andrew’s Descent – Kyiv “Montmartre”.
- St. Andrew’s Church – a masterpiece of the baroque architecture constructed in the 18th century.
- Kyiv Old Hill – the historical place where Kyiv city was founded.
- Park of Eternal Glory with a picturesque view on the Kyiv left bank.
- Memorial to the Victims of the Holodomor.
- Khreshchatyk Street and Independence Square (Maidan).
And many other equally interesting, well-known, and hidden places!
- Pick up at your hotel in the central area.
- English-speaking tour guide services.
- Hotel drop-off upon request.
- Metro/bus tickets.
- Admissions to St.Sophia Cathedral – €4 per person. Please be informed that you cover the guide’s admission as well.
Why take One Day Kiev tour
- The tour itinerary covers all the most famous landmarks of Kyiv, including 2 UNESCO sites.
- If you want to visit St.Sophia Cathedral inside, I can provide you an expert tour of this landmark as I’m an accredited tour guide of St.Sophia Cathedral. You don’t need to pay extra for this tour.
- The program of the One Day Kyiv tour can be all tailored to your requests. You give me your wishes – I tailor the tour accordingly.
- You get to do more. This full-day tour is an extended version of the half-day Kiev tour, so you will see more interesting places.
- You pick the start time. I design the tour from any venue in the central area.
- Feel free to contact me during your stay in Kyiv after our tours if you need any help.
By booking this tour I will send you a present – the extended version of my author’s guide “Ultimate Kyiv in Day Itinerary + Map and Tips” (in PDF format) with the list of recommended places to eat.