All the big sites and many of the secret ones in a day.
All the big sites and many of the secret ones in One Day Kiev tour.
This tour will give you a real chance to get under the skin of this amazing city. Discover the roots of Kiev’s past. Experience modern Kiev, like Kievan. This tour will give you an overview of one of the most exciting cities in the world. One Day Kiev Tour is the best option for the tourists who visit Kiev on a short period of time and want to see all the essential sights of the city.
Main attractions visited on this tour:
- Golden Gate – a medieval gateway that was the magnificent entrance to Kiev in the 11th century.
- St. Sophia Cathedral – UNESCO World Heritage Site since 1011.
- St.Michael’s Golden-Domed Monastery.
- Andrew’s Descent – Kiev “Montmartre” street.
- St. Andrew’s Church – amazing Baroque church constructed in the 18th century.
- Kiev Old Hill – the historical place where Kiev city was founded.
- Landscape Alley – a creative area with colored mosaics, sculptures, installations.
- Kiev murals
- House with Chimeras – the most mysterious and the weirdest building in Kiev.
- Motherland Monument in WWII museum complex.
- Kiev Pechersk Lavra Monastery and Caves – UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- Park of Eternal Glory with a picturesque view on the Kiev left bank.
- Memorial to the Victims of the Holodomor.
- Khreshchatyk Street and Independence Square (Maidan).
And many other equally interesting, well known, and hidden places!
- Pick up at your hotel in the central area.
- English speaking tour guide and expert services.
- Hotel drop off upon request.
- Metro/bus/funicular tickets.
- Admissions if any. Kiev guides enter many attractions free of charge, in case you require your guide to accompany you to any attractions, you may need to cover the guide’s admission as well.
Why take One Day Kiev tour
- You will discover Kiev in the company of a professional, knowledgeable, English speaking guide, and expert.
- Your program in this Kiev One Day Tour can be all tailored to your requests.
- You pick the start time of the Kiev tour. I design the tour from any venue of the central area.
- You get to do more. Within this full-day tour, which is an extended version of the half-day Kiev tour, you will see all the most famous sites in Kiev.