Explore the highlights of Kyiv on this 3-hour walking tour: top attractions and hidden spots, and tasting of Ukrainian snack “pirozhki”!
Duration: 3 hours
Type of tour: Walking Tour
Price: €70 for 1-4 people
To calculate the price of a bigger group, please contact me.
After 3 hours, each additional hour of the private guide services is €25.
By the end of the tour you will know:
- why Golden Gate is called so, although it had never been gilded;
- who was that famous Kyiv prince that historians call “father-in-law of Europe”;
- why the iconic St. Michael’s Cathedral became a touching place for Kyivans in modern times;
- how many secrets St. Sophia’s Cathedral hides, standing in Kyiv for more than 1000 years;
- learn modern Ukrainian history from the murals on the walls of Kyiv buildings;
– You will taste delicious typical Ukrainian snack – “pirozhki” and traditional Ukrainian drink “uzvar” in the oldest bakery of Kyiv, since 1946
– You will admire stunning views on the city Left bank, Dnipro river, and Podil area from the panoramic viewing spots.
Main attractions visited on the tour:
Golden Gate, St.Sophia Cathedral, St.Michael’s Golden-Domed Cathedral, Andryivskyi Descent – “Montmartre’ of Kyiv, St.Andrew’s Church, stunning views on the Left bank, Dnipro river and Podil area from the panoramic viewing platform, Kyiv Old Hill, Independence Square – “Maidan”, Pedestrian-Bicycle bridge, People’s Friendship Arch, awesome Kyiv murals. All that and more interesting things are waiting for you on this tour!
- Meet you at your hotel
- English speaking tour guide
- Ukrainian traditional snack and drink
- Hotel drop off
Why take this Kyiv tour
- The program combines seeing the main sights of the Old Town area and hidden spots of the city
- Your Kyiv private guide is a caring, knowledgeable, and enthusiastic local
- You pick the start time of the tour