Explore the highlights of Ancient Kyiv
The best of Ancient Kyiv – Mother of Rus cities!
Explore the highlights of Ancient Kyiv with a private guide during this 3-hour walking tour. Enjoy the personal attention of your knowledgeable tour guide as you walk along the Kyiv Old Town area. See top attractions as well as some hidden gems, and get insider tips from your guide. In case you decide to get to know the city deeper, there is an option of a full day tour.
Main attractions visited on Old Town tour:
- Golden Gate
- St. Sophia Cathedral UNESCO World Heritage Site since the 11th century.
- St.Michael’s Golden-Domed Monastery
- Kyiv Old Hill – a powerful place where Kyiv was founded in ancient times
- St. Andrew’s Church
- Andrew’s Descent
- Kyiv awesome murals
- Pedestrian-Bicycle Bridge (Klitschko bridge)
- House with Chimeras – Kyiv’s weirdest building (1902) decorated with whimsical concrete sculptures
- Khreshchatyk Street and Independence Square (Maidan)
- Meet you at your hotel
- English speaking tour guide
- Hotel drop off upon request
- Metro/bus/funicular tickets if needed
- Admissions if any. Kiev guides enter many attractions free of charge, in case you require your guide to accompany you into any attractions, you may need to cover the guide’s admission as well.
Why take this Kyiv tour
- Your program may be created especially for you and your needs
- You will discover Ancient Kyiv in the company of a caring knowledgeable and enthusiastic local English speaking guide
- You pick the start time of the tour
BEST KYIV GUIDE invites you to find out a lot of interesting facts about ancient Kyiv – the Old Slavic capital of the powerful feudal state of the 9-13 centuries – Kyivan Rus!