Old Town Kiev Tour
Explore the highlights of Ancient Kiev
Duration: 4 hours
Type of tour: walking tour
Price: EUR 60
** Each extra hour EUR 15
The best of Ancient Kiev – Mother of Rus cities!
Explore the highlights of Ancient Kiev with a private guide during this 4-hour walking tour. Enjoy the personal attention of your knowledgeable tour guide as you walk along the Kiev Old Town area and Podil. See top attractions as well as some hidden gems, and get insider tips from your guide. In case you decide to get to know the city deeper, there is an option of a full day tour.
Main attractions visited on Old Town tour:
- St. Volodymyr’s Cathedral – the mother cathedral of the Ukrainian Orthodox Church – Kiev Patriarchy
- Golden Gate with the Church of the Annunciation on top of it
- St. Sophia’s Cathedral UNESCO World Heritage Site since 11th century.
- St.Michael’s Golden-Domed Monastery – functioning monastery since 1108
- Kiev Old Hill – a powerful place where Kiev was founded as a sacred hillfort
- St. Andrew’s Church – a major baroque church constructed in 1747–1754
- Andrew’s Descent
- Podil – Lower Town
- Khreshchatyk Street and Independence Square (Maidan)
- Meet you at your hotel and bring you back
- English speaking tour guide
- Kiev travel adviser
- Metro/bus/funicular tickets
- Meals. Certainly, I will give you insider’s tips for a good place for lunch
Why take this Kiev tour
- Your program will be created especially for you and your needs.
- You will discover Ancient Kiev in the company of caring, knowledgeable and enthusiastic local English speaking guide.
- We meet where and when you need. I design the Kiev tour from any venue.
- You pick the start time of the tour.
- Our Kiev private tour ends where you request. I will look after you all the way.
- No advanced payment required.
BEST KIEV GUIDE invites you to find out a lot of interesting facts about ancient Kiev – the Old Slavic capital of the powerful feudal state of the 9-13 centuries – Kievan Rus!