This post will be updated daily.
- To prevent the spread of the coronavirus infection Covid-19 Ukraine will suspend all passenger flights starting March 17 and close its borders from March 15 for foreign citizens for a period of two weeks.
- Update March 31. So far the country has 548 confirmed coronavirus cases. 13 of the infected have died. 6 people have recovered.
- Starting from March 12 until April 24 Ukraine introduces a nationwide quarantine.
- Kyiv closes all its schools, nurseries, and universities. Cafes, bars, night clubs, gyms, shopping malls, beauty salons, movie theaters, museums, theatres are shut down as well.
- Mass events with more than 200 expected participants are banned.
- Sporting events like matches can be held but without spectators.
- Public transport in Kyiv: metro is shut down.
Keep Calm and Stay Safe!
BEST KYIV GUIDE