This post will be updated daily.
- To prevent the spread of the coronavirus infection Covid-19 Ukraine will suspend all passenger flights starting March 17 and close its borders from March 15 for foreign citizens.
- Update on June 5. So far the country has 25,964 confirmed coronavirus cases; 762 of the infected have died; 11,372 people have recovered.
- Ukraine has entered the third stage of easing quarantine restrictions under the “adaptive quarantine” plan on June 1
- Kyiv closes all its schools, nurseries, and universities.
- Mass events with more than 200 expected participants are banned.
- Sporting events like matches can be held but without spectators.
- Public transport in Kyiv: metro started working.
- Domestic and international air travel will resume on June 5 and June 15, respectively.
Keep Calm and Stay Safe!
BEST KYIV GUIDE
Please follow and like us: