Museum of Corruption with entrance inside palace
Private tour to Mezhyhirya – the residence of Viktor Yanukovych, ex-president of Ukraine in 2010-2014.
Have you ever heard of a Museum of Corruption?
I bet you never did.
And you can have this experience only in Ukraine!
Let’s visit the palace of the notorious ex-president of Ukraine Victor Yanukovich in Mezhyhirya.
Today Mezhyhirya is a national park and is open to all guests. Visiting the residence will impress you and let you experience conflicting feelings.
Both Ukrainian and foreign guests can take an excursion to Mezhyhirya and with their own eyes see how corrupt the Yanukovych regime was. Spending more than $1 billion to create all that, he didn’t pay a penny out of his own pocket. Everything was bought and built on the money of the taxpayers of Ukraine.
Let’s discover more about the contemporary history of Ukraine on a private tour to Mezhyhirya estate.
See how power and big money can affect a person. An expert Kyiv tour guide will answer all your questions during the tour and tell you the most interesting facts about the place, Yanukovich’s personality, and the events happening in Kyiv in winter 2013-2014.
What is available for visiting in Mezhyhirya residence:
- Palace where Yanukovych lived – “Honka” club house
- Houseboat “Galleon” – house on the water on the shore of the Kyiv Sea
- Outdoor tennis courts
- Zoo and farm
- Ostrich farm and pheasant collection
- Garage with vintage retro cars (70 pieces of equipment)
- Dog training center (9 rare dog breeds)
- The guest house – known to everyone as “Putin’s house”
Information on Mezhyhirya tour:
Duration: 3,5-4 hours
Mezhyhirya is located 25 km (16 miles) away from Kyiv Downtown.
The price depends on the number of people and means of transportation. Contact me for details.
- Pick up from your accommodation in downtown
- Services of the English speaking tour guide
- Transportation by car/van
- Entrance tickets to Mezhyhirya park
- Drop off to your accommodation in downtown
- Entrance fee inside Honka house – 500 UAH per person (cash)
- Ride-tour by golf car 1 hour – 150 UAH per person (cash)
- Garage with vintage retro cars (70 pieces of equipment) – 50 UAH per person (cash)
- Dog training center – 50 UAH per person (cash)