Delicious Kyiv: Ukrainian Wine & Appetizers Tour
Feast your eyes on this foodie walking tour, which reveals the flavors of Kyiv city!
Duration: 3 hours
Type of Tour: Walking tour with tasting wine and appetizers in a local cozy bar
Food Tour with Kyiv Private Guide
A total experience, with taste, scents, and fond memories!
I invite you to skip the ordinary traditional dishes in the tourist trap of Kyiv and explore the intricacies of Ukrainian cuisine with an expert local Kiev guide.
On this 3 hours tour, your friendly tour guide will take you away from the city center and crowds to the bohemian neighborhood in Kyiv – Podil – which is popular with locals for its cultural venues, nontrivial cafes, hipster bars, high-level restaurants, and unique pubs.
Walking the backstreets of Podil, your Kiev private guide will entertain you with fascinating facts and stories about the sights you pass. Finally, there comes the moment when you land in the cozy wine bar, and the tasty part of the tour begins!
A total experience, with taste, scents, and fond memories! Between bites, you will learn about local traditions and culture. As we all know, the cuisine and food culture of any destination is based on historical influences and the uniqueness of the environment.
You will taste wines with selected specialties of Ukrainian cuisine, all are prepared with ingredients from local wineries and farms. Delicious Kyiv: Ukrainian Wine & Appetizers Tasting Tour will capture your heart!
The Package Includes:
- Appetizers: a set of 5 types of craft cheeses and wine sauce; a set of 3 types of farm meats; homemade bread.
- Wine tasting: Ukrainian wine (1 glass per person included).
- Services of the English-speaking Kiev tour guide.
- Additional drinks/meals.
- Hotel drop-off.
Why take Kyiv Food Tour:
- Get to know places frequented only by locals;
- Contribute to the appreciation of the regional cuisine;
- Get insider tips from the local guide for your trip and other meals;
- It’s a safe way to explore the region’s gastronomy;