Kyiv Murals and Sculptures
Duration: 3 hours
Type of tour: Walking Tour
Price: €65 for 1-2 persons
*After 3 hours, each additional hour of the private guide services is €25.
Private group tours are welcome. Contact me for the best price for your group.
Discover Kyiv top-notch street art
Do you agree that street art is a fun way to get to know a new city? Let’s have a walk along the cozy Kyiv streets and see top-notch murals!
The murals started to appear on the walls of Kyiv buildings in 2014. Street art artists from all over the world began painting huge paintings on the walls of the city Some people consider them real works of art, and others criticize and call them provincial artistry. Nevertheless, these amazing paintings have already become an integral part of the modern Kyiv city landscape.
On the way of the route, aside from the awesome Kyiv murals, we will see creative street art objects. Such as mosaic sculptures from fairy tales, whimsical benches, fanciful art installations. We will stop by for a visit to the yard of ravens centenarians, make a wish by the 400-year-old lime tree, and more.
- Pick up at your accomodation in downtown area
- English-speaking tour guide services
- Drop off
Why take this Kyiv tour
- The program includes seeing the mural paintings of the Old Town area located in hidden cozy streets
- Your Kyiv expert guide is an enthusiastic local who will reveal the story behind each mural
- You will see unique street art objects of Kyiv
- You pick the start time of the tour, I adjust to your convenience
Welcome to Kyiv and let me be your guide!